Navigation

5/26/2015

Sierra Direct SQL access error

From Sierra Listserv:

If you create a Sierra user ID with "Sierra SQL Access" under assigned applications, it must be in lower case text.  Otherwise you get the error message below: 




Dear Collective Wisdom,

Getting further, but since can’t connect to our sierra-db for PostgreSQL access.  Judging from my latest error message, a file called pg_hba.conf seems to require some kind of configuration:



In the pgAdmin Edit menu is “Open_pg_hba.conf”,  which brings up an editor – so I assume I can modify the file. 

I’ve roamed through my pg_Admin directory on my workstation, but don’t have (or can’t locate) any default config file, so not sure what to do at this point.

Can someone using pgAdmin III check to see what their default pg_hba.conf file looks like and share it here?

No comments:

Post a Comment